Terms and Conditions
Top Attractions Ireland
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below set out the basis on which you use this website or can purchase and redeem tickets for your visit to Attractions booked via www.TopAttractionsIreland.com or any other website we use.
- Please note that the terms and conditions comprise both the general terms and conditions below and also any other conditions that are specific to the attraction for which you are purchasing tickets. Once tickets have been purchased, they are non-changeable and non-refundable except by exception and on application. By purchasing tickets with www.TopAttractionsIreland.com, or by using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prices are quoted in Euro.
- Top Attractions Ireland reserves the right to increase or decrease prices without notice. However, once a booking is confirmed, the price it was purchased at will be honoured for the duration of the ticket’s validity period. However, we reserve the right to adjust prices if, due to error or omission, the ticket price on the website is significantly incorrect. In such unlikely circumstances, tickets will be re-offered at their true value.
- Tickets may be purchased for individual travellers/families i.e. non-groups up to the maximum number indicated for each attraction. This maximum number may vary from attraction to attraction.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. They are also non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Once purchased, a ticket(s) must be redeemed within the period clearly stated on the ticket. Typically this is within 12 calendar months from the date of purchase (during the opening dates of the attraction), but may be different in certain circumstances e.g. for date-specific events at an attraction or for specially priced seasonal or ‘occasion’ tickets. The ticket’s validity period will always be made clear during the booking process and on the ticket.
- Tickets only cover the number and type of admissions stated on the ticket and entering the attraction at the same time. Accompanying persons, not covered by the ticket, will be required to pay in to the attraction at the prevailing door rates or book at the prevailing rates via www.TopAttractionsIreland.com.
- Proof of entitlement may be required for some ticket types at certain attractions. For example, proof of age for children and senior citizens may be required for some concession ticket categories. A recognised student card may be required where student concession tickets are available.
- Tickets are not valid for special or premium events or other activities if they are separately priced or for special events that are not open to the general public.
- The opening dates and times of all attractions on our website are provided for general guidance. However, they can be subject to change. It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket to check the opening dates and times directly with the selected attraction. It is always advisable to do so.
- The Attractions reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to close all or part of their attraction temporarily due to refurbishing, maintenance, safety, capacity constraints, difficult weather conditions, special events or any unforseen circumstances. Neither Top Attractions Ireland nor the individual attractions shall be liable for non-utilisation of tickets in these circumstances. Tickets will not be refunded and no compensation will be paid in the event of such temporary closures or changes. Top Attractions Ireland also accepts no other liability in these circumstances, including for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses. However, if during its normal season, an attraction ceases to trade for an extended period of time (over 7 days), Top Attractions Ireland will refund the full cost of the tickets purchased from us.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all featured attractions.
- Unless otherwise stated, pets or animals are prohibited. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are accommodated wherever possible (watch out for the assist/guide dog symbol on our website)
- The management of the attractions reserves the right to refuse admission. If, in the opinion of the visitor attraction, a visitor is behaving in a way that may cause danger, distress or annoyance to staff or others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the attraction without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of their behaviour.
- While Top Attractions Ireland always endeavour to provide accurate information, it is possible that the information on this website may include some inaccuracies or typographical errors. We therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to, product descriptions, operating dates and times, and photographs displayed on this website, much of which are provided by the individual visitor attractions and other providers. However, where such inaccuracies are brought to our attention we will investigate them and, if warranted, will make appropriate changes.
- Top Attractions Ireland make no representations about the suitability for sale of any products, experiences or services on this website and doing so does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products, experiences or services by Top Attractions Ireland.
- The visitor attractions, experiences and other providers on TopAttractionsIreland.com are independent businesses and contractors and not agents of Top Attractions Ireland. Top Attractions Ireland are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. TopAttractionsIreland.com have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any changes to the visitor experience, delay, closures, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays or re-routing.
- In no event shall Top Attractions Ireland and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this website.
- This website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than TopAttractionsIreland.com. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Top Attractions Ireland does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them, nor does not it imply any endorsement of the material on such websites. If any links on our website are inoperable or of a nature that should be brought to our attention, we will investigate them as soon as we are made aware of them. We will then either correct them or remove them from our website.
- The TopAttractionsIreland.com website is provided solely to assist customers buy tickets to our supplier attractions. If buying tickets though us you guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with all the terms and conditions. You also warrant that all information supplied by you, or by others on your behalf, is true and accurate. You agree that this website shall be used only to make legitimate purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act. You understand that any abuse of the buying of tickets, experiences and services on this website may result in you being denied access to such facilities/services, without refund.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking with us, or if you enjoyed the experience, please let us know. You can email us at feedback@TopAttractionsIreland.com or phone +353 (0)61 358 967. If it relates to a ticket already purchased, please quote your Ticket Reference and/or other relevant information.
NOTE: We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates, which shall come into effect immediately when posted.
April 4, 2014